I am participating as a speaker in the inaugural “AnchorNETS: Broadband Summit for Schools, Health and Libraries” and I encourage you to consider coming with me.
Because I know how tough it is to travel to the San Jose area, and because of your efforts to date in the effort to improve broadband to anchor institutions, the event organizers are making available a limited number of Complimentary Registrations.
The conference takes place November 16 & 17 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, and features these thought-leaders:
- Pat Quinn, Former Governor of Illinois
- Evan Marwell, CEO, EducationSuperhighway
- Catherine Sandoval, Commissioner, CPUC
- Susan Hildreth, CEO, Califa
- Plus Aimee Meacham from NTIA and me doing an interactive session on Building Digitally Inclusive Communities
Click here to get your complimentary pass, made possible by the Sponsors of AnchorNETS (Limitations apply.) and meet me in Mountain View California! Stay an extra day and join the free NTIA California Broadband workshop. RSVP here to reserve your place!